Key – Speakers
Key Speaker – 1
About Sh. Ajay Sharma
Ajay Sharma is Managing Director of Lama Rice Private Limited. He has assignments to Head Business operations with ROI accountability with a reputed set up and having vast experience to business of 600,000MT of Rice. The Expected Export turnover of the company will be about 300 Crores in Government recognized export house.
- Global Riceoutlook
- How to reduce milling loses
Key Speaker – 2
About Mr. Sujit Pandey
Sujit has primary responsibility of managing the global product mix of Buhler’s product line for the Rice processing sector to ensure it meets and grows revenue and profitability of the company. Before joining Buhler, Sujit has worked as Product Manager in automotive Industry. He holds Engineering and Management degree from Pune university. He has completed executive management education at Harvard Business School and University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Top Trends that will Shape Rice Milling Industry in Future
- Higher investment in Paddy storage, drying & grain storage technology
- Demand for branded super quality/premium rice is growing at 15-20% per annum.
- Geographical shift in rice trade.
- Focus on Food Safety in paddy processing line.
- Industry preference towards high capacity integrated rice milling solution
- Growth in engineered rice product
- By Product Processing will attract Investment.
Key Speaker – 3
About Dr. Claus M. Braunbeck
Dr. Claus M. Braunbeck studied agronomy at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University in Bonn and the University of Hohenheim. He graduated in the field of agricultural engineering. He then took his Ph. D. at the Institute of Agricultural Engineering in the Tropics and Subtropics of the University of Hohenheim, Germany. During his doctorate he worked on the development a rice husk furnace for the low-temperature drying of paddy. He supported a German Technical Cooperation (GTZ) project on post-harvest technology for rice in the humid tropics at the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Los Banos, Philippines. Since 2011 Dr. Braunbeck has been the Asia area manager for FrigorTec GmbH.
- Simplification of Bulk Storage for Paddy and Rice